MySpace + CitySearch = neEvent

edited December 2014 in General
How many times does one imagine the average businessman changes or alters his or her business plan. One big mistake many companies starting out produce is subsequent there business plan such as a road map. A company plan is helpful information to keep you active and focused continually building and adding onto your final product.

I began my quest six years ago with something at heart and that was to offer Boston night-life information on line at no cost. Identify new information on the rio las vegas concierge by visiting our influential use with. I had hopes of producing enough traffic to maybe make some advertising dollars quietly. Visit ghost bar in las vegas to explore when to look at this viewpoint.

So I started my beta types / prototypes but I never finished the entire task because of problem I've, I think the term most often used is A.D.D. (Another Day Dreaming). It took several years to take action, but I'm now prescribed Strattera and I've the focus and drive to perform tasks fully.

I believe Im walking off just a little therefore lets get back to the purpose of this piece.

At first of 2006 I produced neEvent which can be small for New England function. My plan right away was to deliver on line club, restaurant, lounge, activity, music, family and adult activity event information and services. I desired to offer the ability to the people to get on v.i.p. guest lists for participating events. It was the main focus of my winning strategy that I thought would provide the consumers and eventually make some cash. After months of development, planning and testing I launched the site in February. I setup event signals, newsletters and other activities to collect email addresses and contact information.

By May possibly things were going better then expected for the short time frame on the web with little cash for advertising or marketing and very little se exposure.

How else can I make my web destination sweaty, I had a need to give the consumers grounds to return to the website other then to search events and get on guest lists.

Everywhere you look and I looked around, local media, national magazines, your brother and sister, your best friends, everyone is using MySpace. Therefore the question is how do I capitalize off of this new phenomenon and utilize their successful business strategy with my business plan.

It took about one hour to come up with the theory and about one week to produce and integrate with neEvent internet site. So I created an social event website giving registered the ability to person to add them-selves to an event list or guest list and then view other users report page who are attending the same events. Now you can find other customers who've exactly the same interests in activities as you and you can contact them via mail or phone and then encounter them in the event which you both are participating.

Thats what I would call Social Networking!

MySpace + CitySearch = neEvent

Its only been 30 days but up to now and I've 300 registered users that are using all of the functions we provide. Lets see how things end up six-months from now..