Christmas Cookie Feast-Amazing Natural Pet Scent - New Amazon Product - Smells Like Cookies!

edited December 2014 in General
Every year when my family bakes cookies for the holidays, our pets always sit by patiently hoping that a piece of cookie will drop on the floor.

Just recently, I discovered this new, seasonal product from Sunshine Jack called "Christmas Cookie Feast" - the most scrumptious smelling Christmas cookie fragrance for animals and pet napping spots! It is a natural, conditioning spray for my pets which leaves their coat soft and shiny. Browse here at Find out more at amazon.com/Quality-Conditioning-Natural-Spray-Scents/dp/B00QCQS242/Natural Pet Deodorizer/ to research the reason for it. This all natural spray mist keeps them smelling wonderful for days, making it more pleasant to curl up on the sofa with your best friend. It's not excessively sweet, does not overpower and it can be utilized as commonly as you 'd like. It's also great for freshening up carpeting, furniture or animal bedding. Forget the ugly canine Christmas sweater or reindeer horns! Give Your Dogs What They Really Want for Christmas - Santa's Cookies! Happy Pets Make Happy Holidays!.