Xango-Research

edited December 2014 in General
This is my preferred part of the XanGo phenomenon.

You see as a PhD in Clinical Biochemistry, I refuse to accept goods with no the investigation to back them up. Browse here at the link visit my website to learn the inner workings of it. I imply true hard core scientific studies and not some wishy washy test that has no relevance to the human situation. The XanGo mangosteen xanthones study is in depth and studied by PhD's, MD's and other folks from around the world.

But, do not take my word for it. Read the summaries of just a few XanGo mangosteen xanthones study articles beneath. You be the judge.

Xanthones Study from About the World Demonstrate the Potent Antioxidant Power of the Mangosteen Fruit in XanGo!

I've reviewed these selections of mangosteen xanthones analysis articles for you and condensed the primary conclusions in effortless to read format with no significantly technical jargon, however keeping the integrity of the healthcare findings intact.

Bear in thoughts this is just a sampling of xanthones analysis. Natives of Asia utilized the mangosteen fruit for hundreds of years to heal a range of healthcare sicknesses and ailments. They had no clue of the nature of the active ingredients in their concoctions of this miraculous fruit.

Now, with the substantial mangosteen xanthones analysis completed worldwide, we now know why those poultices and potions had been so effective in treating so many health-related sicknesses and ailments and endured the test of centuries.

Narace D. This salient more information article has several refreshing suggestions for the inner workings of it. Seudeal, Ph.D.

1) Antiproliferation, antioxidation and induction of apoptosis by Garcinia mangostana (mangosteen) on SKBR3 human breast cancer cell line.  J Ethnopharmacol. 2004 Jan90(1):161-6. Moongkarndi P, Kosem N, Kaslungka S, Luanratana O, Pongpan N, Neungton N.Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Pharmacy, Mahidol University, Sri Ayudthaya Road, Rajdhevee, Bangkok 10400, Thailand. pypmk@mahidol.ac.th

These investigators located that an extract from the pericarp of the mangosteen fruit (main element in XanGo) inhibited the growth of breast cancer cells. Learn further on puregarciniacord662's profile on Rehash by visiting our staggering website. They also showed that the extract had potent antioxidant and cancer cell death properties. They concluded that the extract from the pericarp of the mangosteen fruit has potential for chemoprevention.

2) Induction of apoptosis by xanthones from mangosteen in human   leukemia cell lines. In the event you claim to discover additional information on SodaHead.com - User 3955352, we recommend many on-line databases people could investigate. Matsumoto K, Akao Y, Kobayashi E, Ohguchi K, Ito T, Tanaka T, Iinuma M, Nozawa Y. Gifu International Institute of Biotechnology, 1-1 Naka-Fudogaoka, Kakamigahara, Japan..